Thread: How can I go forward in my business

1. Unhappy How can I go forward in my business

Hi, the question I ask was that every time I sit in front of my computer to do my business my mind goes blank or I can't focus. even so I am doing what Leslie said.

Hi,

Can you share with us a little more about your business, where are you in the training, what goes through your mind just before it goes blank. Perhaps you could journal what you are thinking and more importantly feeling as you begin to work or are starting a lesson or training assignment? I would submit that the more "aware" you are of your own stickman as you do these things the answers will begin to manifest themselves.

May I share a personal experience just from the other day? I have been dealing with some resentment toward a former business partner whom I felt victimized by his poor choices. It has been so hard for me to get over it and truly forgive as they say. It is something I realized was in the way of my personal progress. The three R's - resentment, resistance and revenge will do more to impede your progress toward personal and financial healing than anything else. I knew this and yet I just could not let it go. As I processed my negative thoughts through my conscious mind, I could physically feel the negativity flow through my body with a negative vibration (I became aware of it). Having watched the stickman presentation, I knew that it had also moved through my sub-conscious and had been reinforced therein as well. Then as I spoke to my wife about it (negative physical action), the rest of my morning was ruined; everything went wrong (negative results).

Having become aware of the reality of the stickman in a negative way, I consciously decided to try an experiment with my stickman. I made a conscious choice to reconsider my feelings toward this former partner. I did some relaxing visualizations that took me to a place where I stopped considering this individual as an object, but as a real individual with real hopes and fears, his own real feelings, feelings for which he felt happy or sad. I reviewed the same set of data that sent me into a "tail spin" before, only this time I saw him as I saw myself. I saw him with understanding and some compassion. I realized that if I had been him, I could have very easily made the same choices he did, even though I did not condone them.

Suddenly I felt a positive vibration go through my body and recognized that I had planted a positive conscious thought, reinforced through my sub-conscious and into every cell of my body. For the first time in three years I pictured my partner and said out loud "I forgive you, I really do." (positive physical action) I don't have to tell you how my day went after that (positive results) and believe it or not I have not relapsed back into my old negative tapes with respect to this friend. It has been nearly a week and I can tell a lot of former blockage related to my financial healing has been swept away.

I am still very much a work in progress, but I look forward to more adventures to come. I hope this helps and let me know if I can assist you any further.

Great post, Mark! What an example of becoming awake and aware of what you're thinking, and CHOOSING a different thought to get different results. THANK YOU for taking the time to share it!

I too, would like to get more information from you, Adri52, on what's going through your mind. You already know what's stopping you... have the courage to identify it. As Kirk Duncan says, the answer is already with you, and as you try to figure it out, just before you find your answer, it's common to take the "chicken exit" and say, "I don't know." The truth is, you do know. We're here to help you identify it if you need the extra help, but deep down, you already know what you need to do. Do that thing - no matter how scary it is - and everything else will get clearer. You can do it!

Hi Adri52,

It has been a couple of weeks since you last posted to this thread. How are you doing?

Thank You Mark. I am still trying to learn how to use this forum. I am in the second half of FTMF program and I was totally impressed and helped along with your experience. Thank You Thank You. I truly needed that mentoring help.

jshummel,

You are most welcome and I am happy to be able to help. Just so that you and others don't come away with any idea that somehow I have all this figured out - I don't. This past week I did not move forward in the lessons one bit. Instead, I spent the week working on several limiting beliefs of my own that have had me "stuck" for years. Fortunately, I was able to work through them and let them go. Only now I am resuming my lessons that I could not have otherwise benefited from without taking the time to get some healing myself.

Much success to all,
    Last edited by markabeach; 12-02-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: spelling

7. Default

Thanks for your sharing Mark. D'TaRelle

8. Default Thanks Mark!

Thanks for that insight Mark. It sounds easy. IŽll give it a try.

Hi adri52,

It has been a year since your last post. How have you been? How have you done? Please let us know how we might be able to assist you. For the rest of you that have participated in this thread, how have you done this past year? For me, it has been a year of miracles, large and small. Please check in and share what you have accomplished or share your frustrations. I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in moving forward in your training any way I can.
    Last edited by markabeach; 10-31-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: additional thought