breaking that terror barrier...

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) Epiphanies, Insights, AHAs breaking that terror barrier...

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Student 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Student
    Participant

emailed to Leslie 9/28/07

Hi Leslie, 🙂

My... husband and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar on the Stickman concept on August 1st in Idaho Falls, ID. I appreciate the information that you shared with us very much! I had read the Jack Rabbit Factor and subscribe to your daily emails and thoroughly enjoy them. We are using the Stickman concept that you taught us. We are breaking that terror barrier and then keeping the faith and knowing what we are doing is right. I just wanted to thank you for your integrity and peace that you emanate. For me integrity is one of the most important things that we have going for ourselves. You can tell when people are genuine and you are one of those people. 🙂
    Just as a side note, I was on a training website that we use for our business. One of the sections of the site is recommended reading for personal development. The Jack Rabbit Factor is listed as the first book to read. It has a link to your website to order the book and view the short video. I thought that was so awesome!
    I hope you have a wonderful day~

SB

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.