Could This Be it?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Katiev16 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

hgrivera
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and wanted to write my first post. I am taking the FTMF course, I am on chapter 12 where I need to start experiencing some of these laws. Something interesting happened and I wanted to see if I could have some of your opinions. I wanted to attract a Macademia Nut Cookie by Friday 10/09 (Today) – I had my thoughts on it, I visualized it, etc. No one offered me a cookie yet (Still not the end of Friday) but I got an email from someone asking me If I wanted to buy some cookies for his son school. The catalog has Macademia nut cookies in it. Now I am asking myself if this is the law working? What do you guys and Gals think? Could this be it? 🙂 I did visualized myslef eating the cookie but I did not visualized anyone handing me the cookie, could that be why I am being asked to buy it? :p (Not that I mind bying it)

Thanks for reading

• Author
    Replies

cambersimson
    Participant

In my opinion, this is absolutely proof of the laws working. If you were only focusing on the cookie itself, there was your opportunity. Remember “Goal First, Way Second” A way to enjoy the cookie presented itself. I can’t wait for you to see more and more of your goals reached! Make sure you share them with us!

Katiev16
    Participant

Definitely. I know you posted this a while ago, but just in case you are still wondering. Things show up in strange ways sometimes. Especially since you didn’t visualize anyone handing you the cookie without paying them, it definitely looks like it to me. I hope that all is going well with your course! Many happy visualizations!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.