Full Closet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AngieDixon 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jennifer
    Participant

So I feel like it has been forever since I have been here, but my vacation was great.

So I mentioned before that I cleaned out my closet to make room for new clothes. Well I was able to go shopping on my trip. I managed to find a lot of things on clearance or on sale as well as having coupons to use. So my once empty closet is now full….And the best part was that I was able to get more things then I had planned because of all the discounts. 😀

• Author
    Replies

AngieDixon
    Participant

That is SO awesome! You’ve inspired me to get back to work on my office. I cleared the space for (and got) my new desk, couch and home gym. Right now, most of my possessions are in boxes in one quadrant of the office, waiting for me to paint my bookshelves.

When I move all that stuff, I will have a vacuum for a comfy reading chair.

I’m just being a little slow to do the painting. The last time I painted them, I made the “really smart” move of coating them with polyurethane to protect the finish. That yellowed, so they have to be repainted, but now the paint doesn’t stick very well, so it’s a little more effort.

Mathew
    Participant

I was a bit concerned when Jen said that she was going to clean out the closet. I was unsure of where the money was going to come from (or even when we’d be able to replace things). I didn’t want to spoil her ambition so I let her do it. I even took pictures. Well, the clothes that she got look really good. I’m glad that she had the courage to do that and look at what it got us (well, her)!

MelanieV
    Participant

Way to create a vacuum so your closet could be filled up!

Welcome back and I’m glad to hear you had a great vacation!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.