Good from Bad, what have I missed

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) The Laws The Law of Polarity Good from Bad, what have I missed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  heathercrockett 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Cam
    Participant

Hi Guys! I’ve been thinking about the law of polarity and relativity more lately as I was laid off from the company I was working for. I have been thinking a lot about my situation and I can see a lot of good that has come from it. No, I don’t have another job yet, but a lot of good has still come from it in other ways. For instance, it has made me look at my life – spiritually, my relationships, my mindset, what I’ve accomplished or rather have not accomplished, my purpose, what I want to be remembered for, etc.

I feel that my overall life and well being has had a tremendous boost due to the lay off, or what the lay off has led to.

This thinking has also led me to wonder “how many other times has there been something “bad” that has happened to me but I haven’t realized the good”. I think that when I didn’t use the law of relativity to be willing to see the possible good, because I was in survival mode, I missed receiving that good and being grateful for what was happening.

What do you think?

• Author
    Replies

heathercrockett
    Participant

I agree. We cannot always see the blessings that are going to come to us, but if we are open to seeing them, we will, because they are there!

Cam
    Participant

Yes, you’re right. I like to think of it as my life is a ship in the ocean of life. I can’t control the weather or not there are storms and big waves, but I can control or direct my ship were I want it. I even have someone in the crows nest up top to help me see what’s coming. It’s up to me to decide if I am going to use the Laws of life and face the storm with faith and determination, or go around, or run back the other direction, or turn back to my safe and comfortable port.

bearknudsen
    Participant

Great post! Thank you for sharing.

I think we often get into the mindset that “Once I learn this stuff nothing bad will ever happen to me again. Life will be just peachy.” I have found this not to be the case. We will, no matter how well we know this material, still experience stuggle and difficulties in life. Because we experience all life offers does not mean we are not living the laws properly. I think it means we have opportunities to put to the test what we know. By living the laws we are able to be an example to others around us. We can go through the trials of life with a grateful and happy heart. We get to grow and learn from the experience instead of dread it!

You are certainly being an example for us by sharing what you are going through and how you choose to view it. Your example strengthens and lifts! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.