It works!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mathew 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

dalder
    Participant

We’re so excited about the things we’ve been learning. It’s really opened our minds and given us hope. Just keeping a positive mental outlook has brought about great changes. Recently I had a very challenging day. Everything seemed to be going wrong. I was outside, pacing back and forth, trying to decide how to handle the situation when the thought, “It can only get better from here” popped into my mind. It was the law of Rhythm–upswing coming. It turned my thinking around and I was able to go inside, clean the red juice stains out of the carpet (along with several other huge messes) just in time to welcome company to our home. I was even able to smile at my little mess makers.

We love learning these laws and are excited to continue learning, recognizing and applying the laws in our life.

Sam and Darla

• Author
    Replies

AlisaH
    Participant

Darla,
    Welcome to the forums! I laughed out loud at the part where you were even able to smile at the little mess makers! I’ve been there before — but we always have a choice in how we react, and I love how you chose to smile even with red juice stains in the carpet and company on the way! It seems like if we can still smile, then things can’t be too bad:)!

Trevan
    Keymaster

Hi Darla welcome to the forum and to the excitement and discovery of you.

MelanieV
    Participant

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience, Darla!

You did a great job using your intuition that your situation would only get better and acting as if. Your day could have actually gotten worse, but you turned it around by acting on the Law of Rhythm.

I’m excited to hear more about your experiences in the future!

Mathew
    Participant

It is so neat to see this working with others. Congratulations and it only gets better from here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.