LaW Of Relativity

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cam 11 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Cam
    Participant

What is the Law of Relativity? Simple! This law helps direct your focus and find the best of every situation. When something happens, that “something” is not “good,” “bad,” “right,” or “wrong” – it just is. As human beings, it is our unique privilege and ability to choose and attach whatever meaning we want to a situation.

A situation is not fundamentally good or bad until you compare it to something else.

I intentionally utilize the Law of Relativity to my advantage. I know that I must feel better and attract better results to me when I am feeling positive.

When I’m feeding my new born son a bottle at 1 a.m. and he doesn’t want to go back to sleep yet, I choose to attach a feeling of gratitude and love for him and our time together. When our car gets a huge dent in the passenger side door during the night, I choose to be grateful that the doors still open and close perfectly.

I really am grateful for all the positives and blessings in my life and I know that I am receiving more all the time, because I am focusing on what I want and that will be returned to me, again and again.

-Cam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.