Letting go of Job, for Small Business

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) The Laws The Vacuum Law of Prosperity Letting go of Job, for Small Business

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  infohwyman 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

infohwyman
    Participant

I have been listening to Leslie and applying so many of these principles for a while, without fully having resigned myself to the dedicated faith that they work. I trust them with small things, I have not yet let myself trust this law in particular with something big.

I have a job that ends in two weeks, rather abruptly, but even knowing this was coming, my efforts to find more work have not drummed up any results. I am dedicating myself at this moment to use this vacuum law of prosperity in a big way. I have lost the desire to be employed and work for someone else. So I am…

Letting go of the worry about where will my next job come from and concentrating on business opportunities. It used to be that businesses took a long time to start up, because of overhead and inventory and all the paperwork.

One can startup in a business that has an established pattern in a relatively short period of time, and I am ready to give it a go. Has anybody else applied this Vacuum law of Prosperity to such an endeavor, because success stories would do me well right about now.

Loral Langemeier would say I have been given a gift. It is the gift of urgency.
    Wish me well, as I apply urgency with gratitude, to gain a new-found testimony of this Law.

• Author
    Replies

infohwyman
    Participant

@angiedixon 5371 wrote:

Good luck!

I am currently pursuing (very successfully) some information publishing opportunities, and I’m proof it can be done.

I was reading something earlier today, indirectly from Michael Masterson, that said the main reason for “failure” in business is failure to start.

Jump in. The worst that can happen is it doesn’t happen the way you hoped, and something else comes along.

Was there a method or place your pursued that you found had the best results over time, or have you pursued a mix of resources that has panned out for you over time?

I am very interested in how you got started. I have looked into E-Lance online, and some others like it, and found the process difficult because I have no freelance experience, like bidding for jobs.

Any advice would sincerely be appreciated.

James

infohwyman
    Participant

Thank you so much for your replies, I am very mindful that this law, combined with my increasing Fatih in my God, require me to be more trusting of the principles that move all things forward, and to do it purely requires the faith that could move mountains.

I am grateful for your inspiring words, and will keep you all posted as to my progress as I proceed in faith.

God Bless you all in your endeavors, and Camber, thank you for your inspiring words. Please let me know how things go for you, this sounds very interesting.

James Williams

Mathew
    Participant

Camber,

Isn’t it amazing how we have to sincerely let go of what we want before things kick in? I really enjoy Leslie’s take on that and how difficult it really is to do, even when we know it is coming. It is wonderful that you’ve been able to find something that you weren’t too thrilled about initially and turn it into a wonderful opportunity.

Angie – you’re amazing and I’m thrilled that things are going so well for you.

Infowyman – Things are going to work out, just because you are willing to try new things. Even if it doesn’t work out like you thought, you will be steps ahead of those that never even try to “leave the sack race to get a rabbit.” It will be wonderful to see your success…

cambersimson
    Participant

It’s funny that this thread was started today…because I have one such story. It’s occuring at this very moment in my husband’s and my life. To give a little background…my husband and I have been married for 4 years, and a couple of months after we were married we were approached through a mutual coworker about a network marketing company opportunity. We reluctantly agreed to attend a meeting just so she’d leave us alone. Anyway…long story short…we attended the meeting, hated the company, (because we didn’t care for the presenter and the coworker who had dragged us there), and swore we’d never EVER have any part of it. If it ever came up in conversation we’d be the first to shoot it to the ground. We were bad. About seven weeks ago, we received an email from my father who lives in Texas. They do very well for themselves and have mastered these laws without even knowing it. My dad is the CEO of a large chain of orthodontic offices in the Dallas/ Forth Worth area. In this email they said that they had signed up with this network marketing company…and wanted each of us kids to take a look at the opportunity. My husband’s first reaction was…”are they doing ok financially? Why would they want to do this?” Now we’ve been studying Leslie’s work and other work like unto it for a few years now and we thought..(after a little bit of resistance on our parts) “Maybe we should look at this?” We have our big goal that we’d like to meet as a family…and a big part of it is to be completely financially independent. We realized that we would really REALLY have to swallow our pride if we were going to give it all we had. We chose to do that. It was like a light switch once we decided we were going to be IN! So…now 7 weeks later, we are part of the FASTEST growing team in the entire company…my dad is about to break the world record to a certain position…and there are some huge things happening in the company that have never happened before. We are doing better than we ever had in our whole life. This has all come because we were willing to step back, realize that we had done our part to that point, and trust that whatever the Lord put in front of us was right. I’m so glad we didn’t turn our noses up…thinking that we knew better what was right for us and missed this opportunity. As Leslie teaches us…we stuck our arrow in the target and started reeling ourselves in. Who would have thought this could have been part of that path!

AngieDixon
    Participant

Good luck!

I am currently pursuing (very successfully) some information publishing opportunities, and I’m proof it can be done.

I was reading something earlier today, indirectly from Michael Masterson, that said the main reason for “failure” in business is failure to start.

Jump in. The worst that can happen is it doesn’t happen the way you hoped, and something else comes along.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.