mid-course feedback

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jonathan R Murdock 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jonathan R Murdock
    Participant

It’s interesting isn’t it? when I first did this course in 2012-2013, it was a game-changer. I really had to think differently. It was SO different, that I questioned many of my then beliefs. Now, it’s been part of my life and my thinking over the last 6 years. It’s not as big a part as I would like it to be though. Reviewing these principles has been really good for us. I like that we’re working on our own goals. I like how this makes us 100% accountable to ourselves whether we are succeeding, or just going with the flow. Especially with lessons 8 and on, it seems like each lesson is there made for me and what I’m going through at that point in time. I didn’t like how the midterm took me 3 weeks to have the experience I needed to have. I think it shows that I am not really doing this right, or taking it seriously enough or something. I feel better about myself and my progress when I can just blow through a training. A slow slog- like reading the scriptures, one chapter a day just doesn’t do it for me. I get de-motivated and inevitably find something else that holds my attention. I really appreciate the transformational journal. I’m doing it every day now, and it helps me to stay positive. And I look at my goals every day, and think positively, I imagine where I want to be, and what the steps ‘could’ be to get there. Great course. love the information inside!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.