Midterm Experience - A garden of weeds turned into a garden of flowers

Forums Events and Programs (public) Mindset Mastery™ Program What the Mindset Mastery Participants are Saying Midterm Experience - A garden of weeds turned into a garden of flowers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Annalyn Sheffield 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Annalyn Sheffield
    Participant

I have thought long and hard to about what to say and how much detail to share about my life so that anyone who reads this can understand the impact the Mindset Mastery program has had. I won't go into much detail but I will say that for many years I was in a cycle of depression and despair in my own head. My mind was like a garden of weeds and I cultivated those weeds with my negative thoughts. Through the Mindset Mastery program I have realized that I control all of this and I now have the tools to cultivate my 'garden of flowers' not weeds. A couple of weeks into the course I was walking out of work and the thought came to me "I love my life". That thought was a huge contrast to my thoughts of the previous years. This and so many thoughts after this one have made a huge difference in my life.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.