My Mid-term Experience

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kathryn
    Participant

Trying to think of something insignificant, was a tad difficult for me. I finally decided on getting 2 of my kids to help me file and shred the family documents. We do this every 6 months and it's not much fun. I pictured both kiddos happily jumping in to help and us getting it done under 2 hours. I felt how wonderful it was seeing them happily helping me and how quickly we accomplished this tedious task. About 2 hours later, I called the 2 kiddos in and said I could really use some help cleaning, filing and shredding docs today. They both readily agreed to help and did a great job. We finished under 2 hours, too! I love these concepts!

• Author
    Replies

Leslie
    Keymaster

Kathryn, I love the principles - and how seeing it done the way you hope it will go doesn't "make" anyone do anything, but it changes "us" so that we approach the challenge with different energy. People can't help but respond differently than what might otherwise be typical. Well done!

Kathryn
    Participant

I have steadily worked on this course for almost 3 months now. I like that I can do this at my own pace and it has served me well in the creation of my own business! At precise moments, I will sit down to accomplish another lesson or two and the information I receive is always just what I need to make connections in my work! I think everyone should participate in the course. Of all the courses I have taken in life, this one is the most productive in helping create new ideas and then teach you how to follow through with those ideas to accomplish your dreams.

Leslie
      Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.