Not sure of timing!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pdroy 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

pdroy
    Participant

Today, I received Leslie's message about patience and the gestation period of a seed. I'm at a point that I want badly to DO SOMETHING toward my goal instead of waiting for the right timing. How can we KNOW when the time is right?

Since I messed up the opportunity last time around, I'm trying to be so careful this time. I feel like I am running in place and getting more frustrated by waiting!!!:(

I was going to add that I want this goal so bad I can almost taste it...then I realized, I need to taste it, not ALMOST taste it. Guess I better go back and daydream a bit more.

• Author
    Replies

Nirakia
    Participant

If that helped, great!! :4:

pdroy
    Participant

Thank you for that link, it puts the stickman figure concept in a different light, doesn't it?!

What got through is that it is okay to not have my goal met RIGHT NOW. Where I'm at right now is pretty darn good, stepping back and looking in.

I feel thinking about the inner dialogue put a crack in my defense shield allowing me to feel ok as things are.

Thank you; I can get through today calmer. Really, thank you.:58:

Nirakia
    Participant

I would suggest reading the book To Love Is To Be Happy With by Barry Kaufman. You can read it online at:
    http://www.option.org/custom:library,single,427

It has helped me see what we think and what we believe about what we think is a choice.

It may be a good place to start?

pdroy
    Participant

Hi, what does Energy Healing mean?

I've been so stuck on trying to reach my goal, that it's become an obsession and I hate that! I feel like I'm missing out on time with my family, and actually doing the work I enjoy. I don't know how to "let it go" and yes, it scares me because I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't reach it before--pushed it away. Now, on top of all that, I've noticed that I'm more depressed about life in general. A downward spiral that I've GOT TO STOP

How do I let it go when it's been my focus/dream for so long? Please help me?

It's kind of like the hair on that guy's nose...try to forget about it, and then making a stupid mistake by taking action. Been there, done that. I don't want to put myself in that position again.

Harmony
    Participant

I agree with Karin. Letting go of the outcome, while still being very much in love with it, is key. I know that it sounds contradictory -- it's certainly a skill we learn over time.

As for taking action, remember that simply returning to a feeling of gratitude is an action. When everything else is confusing and uncertain, return to gratitude. From there, the outer actions you need to take may unfold.

Harmony

Nirakia
    Participant

I'd say you need to "taste" it and then let go and be okay if it doesn't happen.

Sounds contradictory but when you are attached to getting something, your desperation pushes it away.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.