Scriptural Validation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Meresya 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

brianjep
    Participant

I just love it when everything we are learning is validated by scripture. I have found this to be the case with this entire experience and it solidifies my belief and passion for learning and teaching. Just this morning I read where the ancient American Prophet Jarom taught this very law.

“…persuading them to look forward unto the Messiah, and believe in him to come as though he already was.”

This is more evidence of what Winston Churchill taught so eloquently;

“Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is!”

All truth has the same source and I am so grateful that God sees fit to share it with us through various means.

• Author
    Replies

Nikos.GR
    Participant

With my pleasure to read your book!!!and i know that will help me a lot for my personal growth!!!just let me know when will be ready!!!Be ALWAYS well Denise!!!

Meresya
    Participant

Webstermom7, send me an email. I will respond with a link to another site/newsletter. The author includes a lot of scriptural references from the New Testament. You might find the links useful. If not, you can always delete and unsubscibe.

webstermom7
    Participant

I’m sure that when I get this book done, you all will be the first to know about it! You all have been my support system. It’s not going to be done anytime soon. It takes a while to read and document. I will be done with the Book of Mormon next week, then will move on to the Doctrine & Covenants, then the New Testament. I hope to have them all done by summer, then start compiling. I may just break it down into the different books. I figure I will be guided on what to do. I am really excited about it. If nothing else, I have learned SOOOO much! Thanks for all of your encouragement and support!

totallyblessed
    Participant

Denise – I am excited about your book! Please email me when it comes out. I am definitely interested! ashleelmiller at gmail.com

brianjep
    Participant

Thanks Denise,

Keep me posted on your book. I would love to get a copy.

As we “keep our eye on the goal” we cannot fail.

“And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.”

Keep up the great work!

Brian

webstermom7
    Participant

Brian,
    I love this thought! Thanks for sharing. As I said in my other post, I am working on a book that scripturely (sp?) teaches the laws. It is so joyful and amazing to me to see all the treasures and nuggets from the scriptures open my mind and my heart. My understanding has grown immensely. And as you stated in your other post, I am drawing so much closer to Heavenly Father– that DNA/Divine Nature is permeating me and I finally understand what it means to be on a straight and narrow path leading to Him. Basically, I finally ALIGNED my self with him (isn’t that straight and narrow?) and I find myself DRAWN to do what is right and good. Keeping my eye on the goal, as you and Alisa referred to in the other posts.

Thanks for sharing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.