Serendipity! I love it!

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) The Laws The Law of Vibration Serendipity! I love it!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tammy 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

renaepelo
    Participant

I just had to share what happened yesterday and today. I misplaced my good watch about three weeks ago. I have searched everywhere and didn’t find it. Yesterday, after reading some of the posts on the forum, I decided it was my turn. I visualized so intently and went looking again. I felt in every pocket where I had looked before, each time feeling like I had found it and at last I did. It was in my bathrobe pocket where I was sure I had looked before. I was so happy.

Then today standing line at UVU to sign up for a public speaking class I met a woman who was so energetic and fun. She was wanting chocolate and I happened to have a piece in my purse. We visited like old friends and I asked for her email address so we could be in touch. Then she came back to tell me about two women who are fabulous speakers that I should get to know. It all felt so wonderful and natural.

I love it when I am living in a high enough vibration for things like that to just “happen” in my day. I have emailed her and I think we will stay in touch.

Renae

• Author
    Replies

webstermom7
    Participant

I have a facebook page and a blog, but haven’t learned how to use facebook too much. I’ve realized that I need to use it more. I have reconnected with some old schoolmates and I have some of you from thoughts alive on there. That makes it fun! I think I may have heard of Twitter, but only the name. I’ll be excited to see what you learn and can share. I’m grateful for this forum because I have gained a great education here– in a lot of different fields!

MelanieV
    Participant

Thanks for the tips, Renae. I like that, because I haven’t felt like being pushy about what I do, but I have my blog link and quite a few of my friends have told me they’ve looked at it (I’m actually amazed at how many “blog stalkers” there are out there). Another thing I love with Facebook is you can join and create groups so you can connect with others that way, too.

I haven’t gotten on Twitter yet, but probably will soon. I know Marnie and Phil are on it.

Tammy, let me know if you get on Facebook. There are quite a few of us from here on there and it’s an easy way to keep in touch.

Tammy
    Participant

Renae,
    That sounds fascinating, having a social marketing mentor. I took a look at twitter per your mentioning it here. Perhaps I’ll sign up too and take your advise and see how it goes. As you learn more about marketing on youtube and facebook, would you please share tid bits with us as I imagine others may be interested.

I have a meeting with a S.C.O.R.E. counselor who will mentor me as well on marketing.

Many blessings!
    Tammy

renaepelo
    Participant

I prefer to look at the snow from inside my warm home. We have an appointment in SLC tomorrow, however. I hope it is clear then.

I am studying with a mentor right now to learn social marketing. He is teaching us how to use Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. We are supposed to sign up with Twitter this week. He said any time we sign up we should be very specific in what we write on our profile. Use our own name. We want to connect with people like us so being specific will help do this. He says the most important thing is to be active on the site every day, not selling what we do but being friendly and responding to others. He likens it to having a party at your house. You just share the real you and respond genuinely with others. In time, when you have built trust, you can mention something you are doing in business but do it naturally and casually, like you would do at a party. Because they trust you and there is a link to go to, some of them will take a look and they may buy. The most important thing is to create a list and have as many friends as possible so you can have a wide sphere of influence.

I am going to follow what he says and see how it goes. He guarantees that if we do we will get at least 100 new people who we didn’t previously know on our list. I am eating the elephant a bite at a time. It is getting easier and more fun so I am expecting great results.

Thanks for asking and stay warm.

Renae

MelanieV
    Participant

I’ve loved seeing you on Facebook, too. I got on Facebook intending to use it for my business and have reconnected with so many old friends. It’s been a great way to let all of them know what I’m currently doing. Have you learned any great tips on social marketing? I’m not really sure how it’s done.

I am pretty tired of driving in the snow. It’s beautiful, as long as it’s not on the roads. My area has been hit pretty hard so far. How’s the snow for you?

renaepelo
    Participant

Thank you, Melanie. It’s nice to see what you are up to on Facebook. I am learning to do social marketing. I think that’s what it’s called. There is so much to learn and I refuse to be left behind. What’s up for you these days? Are you snowed in yet?

Renae

MelanieV
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your success stories, Renae! How exciting to make new connections to help you on your way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.