The amazing book!

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) About the Books The amazing book!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nikos.GR 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Nikos.GR
    Participant

I am trying to find the right words to describe how i feel about this book!!!the only think that i can say is amazing:).That means a lot to me because it is the first time that i have read a book three times and i will read it again and again!!!Every time i read this book i discover something new and learn more about the laws of the Universe and how i can use them to accomplish my goal!!!I become one with Richard and when i read it i put myself in his place trying to feel and understand every word i read:)!!!!I know that through repetition i will understand more about the laws so i can live my dreams and help other people to find their own way to accomplish their goals too exactly as you did for me:)!!!
    Thank you:)

• Author
    Replies

Nikos.GR
    Participant

Thank you for your kindness and for your positive thoughts!!!you will soon hear my insights and experiences!!!Be always well MelanieV AND I AM WISHING YOU THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

MelanieV
    Participant

Nikos,

Your excitement is contagious!! Now I'm ready to read it again, and I just got done reading it! I also love to listen to it on CD because I hear things that I seem to miss when I read it. It's now been 3-1/2 years since I first read this book and my life hasn't been the same--it just keeps getting better and better!! I look forward to hearing about your insights and experiences.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.