The little voice inside me

Forums General Rare Faith Forum (public) About the Books The little voice inside me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  emailedtoLeslie 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

emailedtoLeslie
    Participant

How I thank Iain Legg for telling me about you and The Jackrabbit book.
    When I read his email I had no intention of even looking at your website, then the little voice inside me, which I trust with my life told me to buy your book. It is the best thing I have ever done and I thank God that I did.
    It all makes so much sense and has already started to change my way of thinking and my life, plus all the other information you have sent me, The
    19 rules etc.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Leslie. I have real hope and happiness like I have never had before. I am enjoying the book so much, as I read on it is like seeing a jigsaw puzzle all coming together to form a beautiful picture. I used to hate waking up in the mornings, wondering how I could face another day on this planet, when I didn't want to be here but now I look forward to waking up, getting up and working on what I want and knowing that I have control of my thoughts, that I now choose what I think. Thank you again a million times. May God bless you and your family.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.