Vibration

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maria_David 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tammy
    Participant

A few of us are doing a 30 day listen of Leslie’s law of vibration cd. I was listening today and have a question. How do I know the thoughts I’m receiving about ways to create wealth (if I follow through) will infact do that, or if they will just keep me where I’m at? Ultimatly, how do I know if I’ve changed my vibration so the answers I’m receiving will get me out of this situation instead of keep me in it? We need to think on a higher vibration than we were thinking when we created the problem(s) we have. How do I know I’m doing that?

My lack of an answer to these questions is my excuse for not persuing a money making idea. I have 2 months and desire $3,000 for my trips in July that I’ve told everyone I’m going on.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Tammy

• Author
    Replies

Maria_David
    Participant

hi everyone…

this have been a great help to me too..

nice to find your great shared views about the vibrations…

take care
    🙂

MelanieV
    Participant

Tammy,

For me, I think it worked to consider the worst case scenario and be at peace with it. I still did everything I could but was mentally okay if I came up short. Having said that, considering the cost of the next mentor training will be $2,995 and this one is $499 (provided you register before the end of May), you’ll be saving $2,496 by going now. Worst case for you may be coming up with the money when the price is $799, which is still a savings of $2,196. I personally am able to pay for this training with part of our stimulus check, so I am grateful that we received one.

At the time I was needing money for my trip, I was also learning some different energy techniques, so I used those daily as well to interrupt the negative flow I had and try to create the positive. I used a process called VAKS. Here’s a link to explain how to do it: http://www.totalfitness.net/TheVAKSBalance.pdf. I believe T. Harv Eker uses this as well as others. I heard about it from Alisa and I loved it!! I had pretty much forgotten about it, so I’m glad I had reason to post this story. EFT is also good to do for something like this as well, and Harmony is wonderful! Alisa’s success cards are excellent, too, since they get you taking actions to achieve your goal and she’s done a good job of incorporating stickman into them. Those can be found at http://www.coachalisa.com. They’re down towards the bottom and if anyone has questions on using them, you can post your question on the forum and I know Alisa would be more than happy to explain them!

Sitting still and visualizing is hard for me, too. I just finished “A New Earth” by Eckart Tolle and I’ve been listening to the webcasts he and Oprah have been doing. The first thing they do at the beginning of each webcast is have a moment of silence. It was hard for me to do at first, but now I enjoy it. Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Anytime your mind starts to wander, focus on your breath again. Try that just for a moment and then as you’re opening your eyes, see if any impressions come.

After reading this post, I realized how many times I mention that what I try to do is hard and I don’t want it to be hard, I want it to be fun and easy! Alisa and Shanna have both talked about the Magic Question, which is “How can I create X?” or “How can I get X?,” which I think is also similar to Bob Proctor’s 333 story. I will start incorporating that question daily. Thanks, Tammy, my rambling thoughts have benefited me today, too!

I hope something in all of this helps!

Melanie

Mathew
    Participant

Tammy,

What about a few minutes before you get up or go to bed? My problem is that I fall asleep in the evening. Another thought would be to do what Leslie did with the new home. She kept herself in a quiet room and just visualized what it was going to be. The more attention you can give to the small details, the easier it may be to focus. Let me know if you have success. I’m trying to keep myself focused too!!! 🙂

Tammy
    Participant

Melanie,
    That’s a wonderful story, very similar to my situation now. You were on a time limit too. Is part of it feeling at peace if the resources don’t come together and I’m not able to go, as you felt at peace if you weren’t able to go to California? I haven’t even allowed myself to consider that.
    How many weeks did you have to get the gas money? What did you do, did you look for ways to earn money yourself?

Everyone:
    I’m using Alisa’s success cards and am doing 5 small steps daily to reach my goal. I feel better because I am doing something, which allows me to rely more on the Lord. I also begin each day with tapping, working on my doubts and fears. I was so blessed yesterday to meet Harmony in person and she showed me how to tap. It really helps!

Does anyone have trouble sitting still and visualizing? I’m such a mover, never sit still! I think I may incorporate tapping into my visualization daily. Has anyone tried this? What do you do to keep your mind focused?

Tammy

MelanieV
    Participant

Tammy,

Believe me, I understand that not knowing the how is hard and I have faith that that part becomes easier the more you practice these principles.

There are seven girls in my family and a few years ago, we started having a Sisters’ Day where just us girls get together and catch up on each others’ lives and have a great time together, building great memories together. We each take a turn to be in charge and last year, Alisa was in charge and it was in southern California. I live in Utah and we were hard-pressed for money at the time. We really only needed gas money since my in-laws live there and we could stay with them, but we didn’t even have that. I told Alisa that the only way I could come is if the money came to us. I actually didn’t write it down (that’s my weakness, for some reason), but I visualized being there every day with my sisters and I truly felt at peace that I would just have to miss it if the money wasn’t there. For me, that peace relieved a lot of pressure and anxiety. A week before the trip, we received a check from our mortgage company since we had way overpaid on our property taxes (a side benefit of that is that our mortgage payment went down as well)! We were able to go and the money came from a totally unexpected source.

When I picture training, I definitely see you there and am excited to meet you in person:). Anytime you start feeling anxious about getting the money in time, stop, take a deep breath and picture being there. Remember perpetual transmutation–as you move toward your goal, it moves toward you, but if you stop, it will, too.

Melanie

Tammy
    Participant

Melanie,
    Thank-you for your advise. I wrote down my experience in Arizona like it already happened and I will read it everyday. It’ll be fun to see how accurate it is 😀
    I just got done listening to the vibration cd. Something that I picked up is “you change your vibration by acting as though what you want is going to happen.” “The solution exists.” “Feeling the joy now changes your vibration.” This is what I must do. My mind keeps going back to thoughts of “but how, how will I have $900 by May 26th and make this dream a reality?:confused:” I know, it’s not my job to know the how, just to believe and move my feet:rolleyes:.

Tammy

MelanieV
    Participant

Tammy,

One thing that really helped me when I was listening to the CD was when Leslie had us visualize ourselves in our car. That exercise felt real to me. My suggestion for you is to write down exactly what you want: how does it feel to be at mentor training with everyone and on your family vacation? What are you doing? What are the sounds you hear? Write down as much detail as you possibly can. Then, close your eyes and experience it. Feel yourself truly there. For me, I’m grateful now that I have the car experience to compare this part to. Does it feel similar? Remember that you’re creating a new thought. As you get in vibration with what you want, things are working to help you.

Another key part to this is as you are visualizing what you want, pay attention to any ideas that may come to mind during or after and act on those ideas no matter how inconsequential they may seem. One action can lead to another and another until you’re at mentor training telling us all about how amazing it was to get there! You don’t know how it may happen, but as long as you are in the vibration of what you want, your goal will meet you half way. (I love that visual, too, that I only need to meet my goal half way instead of going the entire distance by myself).

Listen to the last few minutes of that CD over and over. I can’t remember all the advice Leslie gives off hand, but I know that after I hear it, I feel like I can accomplish anything. Hope this helps!

Melanie

Mathew
    Participant

Tammy,

It may not be the right answer, but I thought of a quote from the secret. They are talking about how our feelings can help us. One of the speakers asked the question: How do you feel?

My thoughts are that you may not feel the confirmation, but if you don’t feel the negatives of what you hope for, you may be doing the right thing. So, unless it is a “no”, we’re told to do what we can in order to bring about our desires. Does the money making idea sound too good to be true? Is it something that can get the $3,000? I’ve run into kinda the same thing with a desire to gain the needed money. As I began to look into it, I just didn’t like the idea. So, I decided against it.

I think your desire is right, so if you’re trying to do what you can, then you’ll get what you need. The problem is that you may not know you need it or not need it… Best of luck and keep us posted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.